Page 25 sur 26 PremièrePremière ... 1523242526 DernièreDernière
Affiche les résultats 241 à 250 sur 252

Sujet : IL-2 STURMOVIK: Cliffs of Dover // Topic officiel | Forums

Petit nouveau
    Inscrit
    juin 2011
    Bern, pardon, mais je connais pas les reponses a tes questions...

(Le reste en anglais, attention!)
    Anyway, new video up - http://www.youtube.com/user/ww...928D2A/0/VgITC2X8O-M

(Click image for vid)

I'm flying online in Il-2 CoD again, this time for "blue". More than any other sim I've played, CoD really shows what a marvellous and deadly machine the Bf-109 is. It just comes across as a superb piece of machinery, every mechanical bit and piece finely honed like a Swiss watch. Precision handling mixed with brutal force in the shape of those 20mm cannons spitting high explosives at hapless enemies. Hmm, does it come across that I really like the Messerschmitt? :-)

Hope you like this little sortie... As always, comments very welcome!

Cheers,
    Freycinet

----------

Here are my previous CoD movies:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ww...g/c/981CBC682E928D2A

(Click images for vids)
    Répondre en citant Répondre en citant

Petit nouveau
    Inscrit
    juin 2011
    Bonjour a tous, de nouveau!

Voici une autre petite video, fait en Il-2 CoD pour me faire plaisir... (Clickez l'image pour aller a ma nouvelle page web. Le video est le premier sur la site)

Je suis de retour dans mon bon vieux Bf-110. Malheureusement avec un mitrailleur pas très fiable... :-)

Je n'ai pas été très content des recents changements auprès youtube, alors je me suis fait ma propre page web: www.flightsimvids.com

- J'espère qu'elle va vous plaire... Vous pouvez encore faire des commentaires sur les video sur leur page youtube...

Petit nouveau
    Inscrit
    juin 2011
    [En anglais, pardon... - Mais en tout cas il me semble que personne suit ce forum!]

Hi all,

I put up a new movie, and this time it is a bit more useful than the fun vids I've made so far. It is my best attempt at a Spitfire Mk. I Tutorial movie.

Find the movie on my web site: www.flightsimvids.com

There is a LOT more work to making a tutorial video than to my usual vids for pure amusement, so I hope you will appreciate the effort! (Even if perhaps not the result...)

If you haven't enjoyed the superb fun that is flying with Complex Engine Management in Il-2 CoD maybe now is the time!

- The Spitfire modelled in CoD really gives a tremendous feeling of raw power wrapped inside a beautiful, streamlined aeroplane. When you master it (I'm still not quite there) you will have a great feeling of the sky belonging to you, zooming around effortlessly at the flick of a wrist and the slight push of a lever. There is heft and inertia to the plane, and it can be quite daunting to take it up, but it DOES help that one's behind is not on the line, and that the hierarchy won't have that behind served on a platter if you muck up...

I can only imagine the excitement and fear that must have gripped young recruits back then, 70-odd years ago, when they first walked out to a parked Spitfire before taking her up. Actually, I can imagine it much better now that I have flown it in CoD.

Big thanks go to 2GvSAP_Flea, who helped me a lot with the video, and whose super-impressive "Il-2 CoD Aircraft Operations Checklist" can be found on my web site as well. Also thanks to jf1981 (1C forums), whose comments and quick guide helped a lot too. I made my own quick guide (partly based on Flea's pdf and jf1981's document) and linked it at the web site too, for those who want to just jump into the Spit and get her into the air. And maybe even land...

Pls comment if you think I should correct some things in the movie, or well, if you just feel like it...

Petit nouveau
    Inscrit
    avril 2011
    Lieu
    lyon 69
    bonjours, personnellement je suis trés dessus car je vient d'installer il 2 sturmovic cod et le jeux tourne trés mal
    il met impossible de faire une partie correctement !!!
    Si quelqu'un avait un "lien" qui me dirigerai sur un patch,correctif ce serait le bien-venus
    ps: ati hd 4650 intel Core 2 duo 2.13 Ghz

Petit nouveau
    Inscrit
    juin 2011
    Ton ordi n'est pas de tout assez pouissant pour CoD.

Membre de passage
    Inscrit
    mars 2010
    Hello !

N'ayant pas spécialement envie de me taper les 25 pages du "topic officiel", je me pose une seule question depuis le mois de mai dernier :

Il vaut quoi, maintenant, ce ClODo, avec les patches qui se sont succédés ?

Toujours aussi pourri qu'à sa sortie, ou ça s'est grandement amélioré (mais vraiment grandement alors ?) ?
    Dernière modification de Ubi-Cosmos, 03/03/2012 à 22h04 Raison: Propos quelque peu déplacés vu les circonstances actuelles

Membre de passage Avatar de CAIL2007
    Inscrit
    août 2007
    Il faut une config très lourde pour le faire marcher.
    Moi je tourne tj avec il21946 4.11m où il y a des modifs interressantes notamment la possibilité de partir du parking quand on s'amuse avec l'éditeur, ou de faire décoller des avions par paires ...
    Mais toujours pas fichu d'installer la svatika pour la Luftwaffe

Petit nouveau
    Inscrit
    juin 2011
    Salut a tous!

Nouvelle video, cette fois-ci avec le redoutable Bf 109 qui survole Abbeville... (en anglais a continuation, pardon...)

I put up a new movie, a Messerschmitt Bf 109E-3 Tutorial this time.

Find the movie on my web site: www.flightsimvids.com

There is a LOT more work to making a tutorial video than to my usual vids for pure amusement, so I hope you will appreciate the effort! (Even if perhaps not the result...)

If you haven't enjoyed the superb fun that is flying with Complex Engine Management in Il-2 CoD maybe now is the time!

I decided to fly the Bf 109 from Abbeville, where the famous Jagdgeschwader 26 ("the Abbeville boys") was based.

The Bf 109 modelled in CoD really gives a tremendous feeling of raw power wrapped inside a beautiful, streamlined aeroplane. When you master it (I'm still not quite there) you will have a great feeling of the sky belonging to you, zooming around effortlessly at the flick of a wrist and the slight push of a lever. There is heft and inertia to the plane, and it can be quite daunting to take it up, but it DOES help that one's behind is not on the line, and that the hierarchy won't have that behind served on a platter if you muck up...

I can only imagine the excitement and fear that must have gripped young recruits back then, 70-odd years ago, when they first walked out to a parked Messerschmitt before taking her up. Actually, I can imagine it much better now that I have flown it in CoD.

Big thanks go to 2GvSAP_Flea, who helped me a lot with the video, and whose super-impressive "Il-2 CoD Aircraft Operations Checklist" can be found on my web site as well. Also thanks to jf1981 and robtek of the 1C forums, whose comments helped me a lot. I made my own quick guide and linked it at the web site too, for those who want to just jump into the 109 and get her into the air. And maybe even land...

Pls comment if you think I should correct some things in the movie, or well, if you just feel like it...

Petit nouveau
    Inscrit
    juin 2011
    Pardon, c'est ecrit en Anglais...

(Click image for my movie web site, this movie is the top-most of the fun vids...)

I'm back online in "Il-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover", flying on the ATAG server. The Regia Aeronautica certainly gave me a warm welcome, but they got some pay-back a while later... :-)

An amazing thing about attacking planes in CoD is that there are literally hundreds of damage modes. Every time you attack the enemy the result is different. I think you can really see the difference here, between the first and second bomber I attack. Must have gotten a lucky hit with the first one! (It doesn't happen often). With the puny British .303 machine guns you usually need to give the enemy a good peppering, and even then you won't make catastrophic damage.

Flying online in CoD is just about the best fun you can have (with your pants still on...). I hope it shows in the video.

My online videos are usually recorded on the server of ATAG, http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/
    On the ATAG server you can meet new people from all over the world... - and shoot them down in flames! It is a great place and I highly recommend that you try it out.
    Dernière modification de Freycinet, 16/07/2012 à 13h20

Petit nouveau
    Inscrit
    novembre 2012
    Bonjour, J`espère que vous aller pouvoir venir à mon aide, je me suis acheter IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs Of Dover Pc je l`avais bien installer dans mon ordi au point après l`installation de ce jeu je pouvais aller dans le menu de ce jeu mais lorsque j`ai voulu jouer avec il y a eu un message me disent Launcher à rencontré un problème et doit fermé, veuillez signaler ce problème à Microsoft. L`effet que le jeu étais bien installer dans mon ordi je tenter ma chance à 4 reprises pour pouvoir jeuer enfin avec et sans résultat c`est toujours se message qui vien vers moi (Launcher à rencontré un problème et doit fermé, veuillea signaler ce problème à Microsoft). Et encore un commis d`un magasin m`a parler que j`aurai besoin d`une patch pour ce jeu, c`est quoi ça, il est neuf ce jeu l`a et j`ai bien sur son code sa clé d`installation, pourquoi une patch et comment sa marche je ne connais pas cette facon de procèder. Enfin si quelqu`un pourrais bien m`aider d`une facon simple et rapide pour que je puisse enfin jouer avec ce jeu, merci. Voici mon adresse e-mail: gosselinrichard@live.com J`attend votre soutient merci, Richard

Page 25 sur 26 PremièrePremière ... 1523242526 DernièreDernière

Règles des messages