PDA

Afficher la version complète : First Level help

beesgp
25/03/2004, 13h32
On the first level (American Embassy) im on the top floor where the terrorist has just shot the hostage. He leaves the rooms and there are two guards left. I whistle and one of them leaves. I shoot all the lights. Cant go one way cause of the drop and the fire. There are no doors to open or windows to climb through. The last guard is standing in the first room staring at the wall and he does nothing. Not even when I shoot a bullet right next to his head. WHERE DO I GO OR WHAT DO I DO? It must be a glitch in my game as I have tried everything. PLEASE HELP SOMEONE!! Thanks

beesgp
25/03/2004, 13h32
On the first level (American Embassy) im on the top floor where the terrorist has just shot the hostage. He leaves the rooms and there are two guards left. I whistle and one of them leaves. I shoot all the lights. Cant go one way cause of the drop and the fire. There are no doors to open or windows to climb through. The last guard is standing in the first room staring at the wall and he does nothing. Not even when I shoot a bullet right next to his head. WHERE DO I GO OR WHAT DO I DO? It must be a glitch in my game as I have tried everything. PLEASE HELP SOMEONE!! Thanks

cleladem
25/03/2004, 13h39
t'es paumé toi !!!! http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif