PDA

Afficher la version complète : CD key ... from revelations.

sodfidsg
03/11/2012, 17h24
well i alredy sended some informations all i had to ubisoft center but i only got one reply and wasnt that good information i wanted to. Well the thing is i use to play some time ago dont remenber the revelations .... i had other pc ... that was gone broken ... so i bought a new pc ... i didnt play revelation for some time i installed the revelations again to play a little bit while the new one doesnt come out for pc ... the thing is when i tryed to connect i tryed some usernames and passwords that i usually use for games ... well only one worked thout it was the right one when i tryed to connect to the game it asked me the dc key well i thout they asked everytime u reinstall the game so i typed the dc key i got in the original box i bought at fnac ( witch i got the confirmation that i bought and it's on my fnac card aswell ) but for my surprise it said the dc key was linked to other account ... well what could i do thout it was strange since i dont remenber creating 2 accounts on ubisoft so well i tryed to enter it again nothing ... so i log out and tryed some other accounts i normally use ,.. none worked well i got many emails and passwords and usernames but none worked ... i even sended all emails or almost all emails i remenber to ubisoft passwords and usernames i remenber using for games... they didnt reply well i got everything the dc key the orifinal box, dvd's the confirmation i bought the game but still i can't play it anymore cuz i forgot the account i used at long time ago ... 60 euros to the garbage since this game can't be played anymore ... think isnt far at all lol if i got the game i got the confirmation i bought it i can't have the account back? well think that's kinda unfair ... there's nothing i can do ? to get my account back or wtv?

Ubi-Cosmos
03/11/2012, 21h37
well i alredy sended some informations all i had to ubisoft center but i only got one reply and wasnt that good information i wanted to. Well the thing is i use to play some time ago dont remenber the revelations .... i had other pc ... that was gone broken ... so i bought a new pc ... i didnt play revelation for some time i installed the revelations again to play a little bit while the new one doesnt come out for pc ... the thing is when i tryed to connect i tryed some usernames and passwords that i usually use for games ... well only one worked thout it was the right one when i tryed to connect to the game it asked me the dc key well i thout they asked everytime u reinstall the game so i typed the dc key i got in the original box i bought at fnac ( witch i got the confirmation that i bought and it's on my fnac card aswell ) but for my surprise it said the dc key was linked to other account ... well what could i do thout it was strange since i dont remenber creating 2 accounts on ubisoft so well i tryed to enter it again nothing ... so i log out and tryed some other accounts i normally use ,.. none worked well i got many emails and passwords and usernames but none worked ... i even sended all emails or almost all emails i remenber to ubisoft passwords and usernames i remenber using for games... they didnt reply well i got everything the dc key the orifinal box, dvd's the confirmation i bought the game but still i can't play it anymore cuz i forgot the account i used at long time ago ... 60 euros to the garbage since this game can't be played anymore ... think isnt far at all lol if i got the game i got the confirmation i bought it i can't have the account back? well think that's kinda unfair ... there's nothing i can do ? to get my account back or wtv?

Hello,

I am sorry, but you are on the french forums. You can speak about that on english forums. Select "Accéder aux forums dans d'autres langues" and then check "Forums anglais". You will have a support on it. Thanks you!