PDA

Afficher la version complète : [PC] Assassin's Creed III Season Pass Problem Pleasse Help !!!!!

Sami_Kachai
22/01/2013, 18h22
hello everyone , please i really need your help , i just bought AC III season pass ( just a code ) , i redeemed it , and it said it worked and i need to restart the game to acess it , so i did, but then nothing happened ( i got in extras additionel content , but it led me to a web page to buy the dlcs and there is no mention for the season pass or free dlc to download ) , so can anyone please tell me how to acess it ?? and thank

Ubi-Cosmos
22/01/2013, 18h43
hello everyone , please i really need your help , i just bought AC III season pass ( just a code ) , i redeemed it , and it said it worked and i need to restart the game to acess it , so i did, but then nothing happened ( i got in extras additionel content , but it led me to a web page to buy the dlcs and there is no mention for the season pass or free dlc to download ) , so can anyone please tell me how to acess it ?? and thank

Hello,

You will have an email from Ubishop with a link to download the DLC and a key code. You can also contact the customer service.

Sami_Kachai
22/01/2013, 18h53
ubisoft does not have my e-mail adress :( , all i have is a season pass key wich i already reddemed it :(

Ubi-Cosmos
22/01/2013, 19h18
ubisoft does not have my e-mail adress :( , all i have is a season pass key wich i already reddemed it :(

So contact the customer service.

Sami_Kachai
23/01/2013, 13h20
ok,dude , so should i wait for ubishop e-mail ?? , i mean i should get an e-mail for the two dlc packs that are already out right ?? ( the hidden secrets , and the battle hardned pack ) , so shall i wait or re-contact them , cause when i did , they ignored me :( .

Ubi-Cosmos
23/01/2013, 15h23
It's right. Try to recontact them one time or you can speak about all of that to Black_Widow9 on English forums : http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/995066-Black_Widow9

You can contact him with a private message. He is the US community manager. I am the French forum manager.