Bug dernier niveau de Rayman 3 hd

Bonjour,
    j'ai téléchargé Rayman 3 hd sur ps3, gratuit ce mois-ci avec l'offre ps+, mais impossible de lancer le dernier niveau "la tour du Leptys". Je peux relancer tous les autres cependant. Une idée pour débloquer la situation et que je puisse finir le jeu ?

Avatar de vitmanov Petit nouveau
    Inscrit
    décembre 2018
    Personnellement c'est la seul chose que je reproche à ce jeu on a beau tout prendre (matuvu, tribelle,passage secret) on a pas 100% et on refait le niveau en faisant les même chose on a pas le même pourcentage :question: Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox

TweakBox is a pariah application installer for iOS contraptions which let iOS customers download Cydia and other surprising untouchable applications to no end and that too without Jailbreaking their devices.

I was facing same problem for a long period of time

You can say Vonage is one of the best VoIP services provider right now. We are going to give you all the information and detail about the Vonage including Vonage service plans click here to know more

User

Thank you for providing this informational info and we hope you will further provide more information on other topics. we have considered some routing numbers such as wells Fargo routing number California

User

Thank you for this wonderful information and I hope you will provide more information on their topics such as sugar, BP, etc. And I would like you to tell that Buy E liquids are now very easy.