Avatar de Ubi-Frons Ubisoft Support Staff
    Inscrit
    décembre 2018

Problème au lancement de Watch Dogs "Unable to find supported text language"

Bonjour à tous,

Au regard du très grand nombres de demandes auxquelles nous faisons face vis-à-vis de ce problème, nous vous demandons de bien voir suivre les instructions suivantes pour commencer :

1. - Quittez complètement Uplay. Vous allez peut-être devoir quitter le programme depuis la barre des tâches (située en bas à droite de votre écran).
    2. - Localisez le dossier d'installation du jeu. Par défaut : C:\Program Files(x86)\Ubisoft\gamesWATCH_DOGS
    3. - Renommez le dossier avec le nom "Watch_Dogs_Patch"
    4. - Redémarrez Uplay et connectez vous sur votre compte.
    5. - Dans "Mes Jeux", cliquez sur l'image de Watch Dogs.
    6. - Sous le bouton "Jouer", cliquez sur "Localiser le jeu installé"
    7. - Naviguez jusqu'au dossier que vous avez renommé "Watch_Dogs_Patch" puis sélectionnez-le.
    8. - Le bouton "Jouer" a dû changer en "Télécharger". Cliquez donc dessus et un téléchargement d'environ 1.5 GB va démarrer.
    9. - Laissez le téléchargement se terminer. Vous devriez maintenant être en mesure de lancer le jeu et d'y jouer !

Si toutefois le problème venait à persister, nous pouvons vous aider en ajoutant à votre compte un pack de langue.

Vous avez juste à signaler dans ce post que vous rencontrez ce problème et nous nous en occuperons au plus vite.

// L'Équipe Support Ubisoft

Hey everyone,

As you're currently contacting the French Ubisoft Support Team here, we would like to remind you that to get assistance in English, you should head over to the English forums here.

We are here to provide support in French, so we won't be responding to any further English requests on this forum from here onward.

However, due to the large amount of contacts we have received, we would like to offer these instructions as a starting point for you to try:

1. - Exit out of Uplay completely. You may need to close the application from the Task Bar.
    2. - Locate the game's install folder. By default, it is: C:\Program Files(x86)\Ubisoft\gamesWATCH_DOGS
    3. - Rename game folder to Watch_Dogs_Patch.
    4. - Restart Uplay and Login to your account.
    5. - Under the Games Tab, click on the Watch_Dogs game tile.
    6. - Underneath the Play button, click Locate Installed Game.
    7. - Navigate to the renamed gamed folder of Watch_Dogs_Patch and select it.
    8. - The play button has changed to Download. Select the Download button, and it will download 1.5 GB worth of new files.
    9. - Allow the download to finish. You should now be able to launch and play Watch_Dogs!

If you continue to experience the issue after this, please check this topic.

Thank you!

// Ubisoft Support Team
     4 people found this helpful

Error, unable to find supported text language

Hi, Im not a French speaker but im also having this issue right after buying the game today, and I saw there was a possible solution if I just post having this problem on here

Hello there, I am not a french speaker but i have this problem as well, I bought the game and am hoping to play it as soon as possible. Merci

a l'aide j'ai besoin du pack

j'ai installé watch dogs et je pense avoir besoin du pack de langages .

Merci d'avance

Hi there, it would be great if you could fix it. Thanks.

Inscrit
    décembre 2018
    Bonjour à tous, le pack de langues a été ajouté à votre compte !

Hello

Hello.
    I have the same problem.
    Mabey you can fix mine too?

Kind regards,

Inscrit
    décembre 2018
    C'est fait !

Hello! I have the same problem as the other people...could you fix it please? i would like to play the game in English with french subtitles. Thanks

The problem

Hello, I have the same problem. Could you help me? I'm waiting